|« Show Prev Story||« Im feelin lucky »||Show Next Story »|
Only in America
1. Only in America ... can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America ... are there handicap parking places in front of a
3. Only in America ... do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the
back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy
cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America ... do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and
a diet coke.
5. Only in America ... do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens
to the counters.
6. Only in America ... do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the
driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America ... do we use answering machines to screen calls and then
have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to
in the first place.
8. Only in America ... do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in
packages of eight.
9. Only in America ... do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process
so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking
10. Only in America .... do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille
« Return to Funny Stories